St Mary's St
Lincoln LN5 7EQ
- Introduction to food safety
- Basic Microbiology
- Food Poisoning and Foodborne Disease
- Contamination and the Prevention of Food Poisoning
- Purchase to Service
- Food Safety Management Systems (HACCP)
- Personal hygiene
- Design and Construction of premises
- Food Pest
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Temperature control
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Safe food storage
Please bring a packed lunch, refreshments will be available.
Please bring a form of ID with you as this will be required on the day to receive the certificate.
Disabled car parking is available, closest car park is the new transport hub multi-storey car park.