All courses are free to staff whose organisation contributes to the Lincolnshire Safeguarding Children Board training budget, schools and voluntary/non profit organisations.
Early Years groups: Day Nurseries, Independent Schools, Pre-Schools, Playgroup, Childminder’s and Out of Schools clubs also have access to the following courses for free:
- Awareness of Child Abuse & Neglect – Foundation
- Awareness of Child Abuse & Neglect – Core
- Awareness of Child Abuse & Neglect – Focus on 12-19 year olds
- Child Development
- Information Sharing
- Introduction to Integrated Working
- Introduction to Safeguarding Children
- Parental Mental Health
- Safeguarding Children with Disabilities
- Safer Recruitment
- Safer Working Practices
- Think Safe, Be Safe, Stay Safe
KnowHow Non Profit
LCVYS is delighted to be able to offer FREE to LCVYS members access to training resources created by KnowHow NonProfit.
KnowHow NonProfit provides online training for the voluntary sector using web video technology. Each course can be done online, lasts 20-40 minutes, and gives you practical guidance on the sector.
Courses currently available to you include:
- How to set up a charity
- How to develop a digital strategy
- Charity PR
- Trustee training
- Setting up a Social Enterprise
- Write a winning funding bid
And many more.
For more information on courses available please visit their website at www.knowhownonprofit.org/studyzone