Why become a member?
Its low cost for a start, it’s easy and it offers so many benefits to you and your group. Simply fill in this LCVYS Membership Form and we can start helping straight away!
What do you get?
- Access to a Development Worker who can offer advice and information on funding, fundraising and point you in the right direction for what your groups needs
- An opportunity to access grants through LCVYS, anywhere up to £750
- We can perform your DBS checks for free (a £5 admin charge is payable)
- We offer the opportunity to promote and market your group
- We offer a range of training and access to training resources, relevant for committees, managers, youth workers and volunteers. We can also keep you posted on all training opportunities available through our members, partner organisation (such as ‘LYA’ [Lincolnshire Youth Association] and UK Youth) and we will also post you on any new online materials as soon as they are released
- You will also receive networking opportunities, allowing you to connect with other LCVYS members. A great way to meet similar groups, to share resources and best practice, to promote your group.
- We can also keep you up to date on the latest developments in Lincolnshire’s children and young people’s services and give you a voice about the policies that affect you and your services.
- We can offer simple policies for you to use, such as we offer the ‘Keeping It Safe Toolkit‘ and also offer the opportunity to gain ‘Sounds Systems accreditation’.
- We also run Committee and Constitution workshops.
How much does it cost to become a member?
Band A: £17 | You will have 1 representative on the Council (non-voting)
Band B: £22 | Organisation with under 100 Members and/or an annual turnover less than £1000 You will have 1 representative on the Council
Band C: £56| Organisations with under 500 Members and/or annual turnover less than £10000
You will have 1 representative on the Council
Band D: £88 | Organisations with 500 – 1000 Members and/or annual turnover between £10001 and £10000.
You will have 2 representatives on the Council
Band E: £132| Organisations with over 1000 Members and/or annual turnover greater than £100000.
You will have 3 representatives on the Council
If you are interested in becoming a member or if you’d like to learn a little more about what we do, please feel free to contact email@example.com or call us on 01522720789